- Arrive early for the best selections.
- Please! No large purses or diaper bags.
- You may find it helpful to bring a laundry basket to the sale. It is much easier to look through the racks when you are not holding an armful of clothing.
- Opening and closing times are firm – we want to honor our hard-working volunteers.
- Stroller baskets must be empty and stay empty while shopping; please do not be offended if we ask you to remove your personal items or items you intend to buy from underneath your stroller; we must be fair to everyone and we are trying not to have to eliminate strollers all together.
- We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover), and in-state checks with a valid driver’s license.
- Children must be supervised at all times; PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH THE TOYS – if they break them, it’s not fair to our consignor(s).
- You may want to bring a measuring tape and your children’s measurements. A cardboard cutout of your child’s foot is great for checking to see if shoes will fit!
- Check clothing racks that are the size below as well as the size above your child’s normal size. Some clothing runs small while others may run very large.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our very best to screen items but we are only human. Remember All Sales Are Final. Once merchandise is paid for and in your possession, no returns or refunds will be given for any reason.
- Plan to make more than one trip to the sale. You don’t want to miss the 25% off sale on Saturday!
- The preview sale will be open only to those individuals who are consigning and/or volunteering with the sale. Please remember that the preview sale is for you to shop for your own family, and not for friends. Entrance to the preview sale will be strictly enforced for consignors and volunteers.
PAID PREVIEW SALE
NEW THIS YEAR... EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!!
$10 PUBLIC PREVIEW SALE!!!!
Thursday , February 16
5:00pm - 8:30pm ($10 ADMISSION FEE)
6:30pm - 8:30pm ($5 ADMISSION FEE)
SALE OPEN TO PUBLIC
Friday, February 17
9am - 6pm
Saturday, February 18
9am - 2pm
Notes to Shoppers
- 225 Centerview Dr, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216