Shopping Policies For the Public Sale – Friday and Saturday:
- STROLLER BASKETS MUST BE EMPTY ON ARRIVAL AND REMAIN EMPTY – We will be very strict with this; Your stroller will be checked and tagged as you enter and checked as you exit; your cooperation and understanding is appreciated – we do not want to have to ban strollers all together
- NO LARGE PURSES OR DIAPER BAGS — Small purses only
- LAUNDRY BASKETS or LARGE SHOPPING TOTES are welcome (*All totes must be empty upon arrival and completely emptied at check-out; shopping totes will be checked and tagged as you enter and as you exit.)
- Children must be supervised at all times; PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH THE TOYS – if they break them, it’s not fair to our consignor(s).
- Opening and closing times are firm – we want to honor our hard-working volunteers.
- CASH and CREDIT CARDS ONLY (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover)
- CHECKS will not be accepted
- Arrive early for the best selections
- Bring a measuring tape and your children’s measurements. A cardboard cutout of your child’s foot is great for checking to see if shoes will fit!
- Check clothing racks that are the size below as well as the size above your child’s normal size. Some clothing runs small while others may run very large.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our very best to screen items but we are only human. Remember All Sales Are Final. Once merchandise is paid for and in your possession, no returns or refunds will be given for any reason.
- Plan to make more than one trip to the sale. You don’t want to miss the 25% off sale on Saturday!