- For the Public Sale, Friday and Saturday:
- UMBRELLA STROLLERS ONLY
- NO LARGE PURSES OR DIAPER BAGS; **Not bigger than 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper** (This will be strictly enforced for the protection of our consignors’ inventory.)
- You may bring laundry baskets or large shopping totes* (*All totes must be empty upon arrival and completely emptied at check-out)
- Arrive early for the best selections.
- Opening and closing times are firm – we want to honor our hard-working volunteers.
- We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover), and in-state checks with a valid driver’s license.
- Children must be supervised at all times; PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH THE TOYS – if they break them, it’s not fair to our consignor(s).
- You may want to bring a measuring tape and your children’s measurements. A cardboard cutout of your child’s foot is great for checking to see if shoes will fit!
- Check clothing racks that are the size below as well as the size above your child’s normal size. Some clothing runs small while others may run very large.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our very best to screen items but we are only human. Remember All Sales Are Final. Once merchandise is paid for and in your possession, no returns or refunds will be given for any reason.
- Plan to make more than one trip to the sale. You don’t want to miss the 25% off sale on Saturday!
PREVIEW SALE FOR VOLUNTEERS & CONSIGNORS
Thursday, September 20
Volunteers working 2 shifts shop from 4:30-8:30
Volunteers working 1 shift shop from 5:30-8:30
Consignors shop from 6:30-8:30
SALE OPEN TO PUBLIC
Friday, September 21
9am - 6pm
Saturday, September 22
9am - 2pm
Notes to Shoppers
- 225 Centerview Dr, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216