Why should I consign with Market on the Mountain?
- You decide how to price your items.
- You earn 70% of the final selling price.
- You don’t have to haggle with customers like you would in a yard sale.
- We advertise for you. (Birmingham Mommy, Facebook, mass emails, blogs and websites)
- You get to attend a private sale, before we open to the public.
- We do all we can to help you do well, so we can do well.
- Our sale is spacious, friendly, and organized.
Do I have to attend Mountaintop Church to participate?
- No, you do not have to attend Mountaintop to consign, volunteer, or shop. Everyone is welcome!
Do I have to pay my consignor fee through Paypal?
- Yes, we had to simplify the process of collecting fees due to the growth of our sale and number of consignors we have. You do not need to have a paypal account. There is an option to pay as a guest with no login required.
Where do I get my tags?
- Pick-up some blank white card stock at the church’s front desk or purchase your own.
- Log-in to your consignor account
- Click on “Work with Consigned Inventory”, then click on “Work with My Consigned Items (Active Inventory)”
- Enter your items
- Print onto the white card stock
Do I have to enter all my items at one time?
- No, you can enter a few and come back later to enter more
Do I have to print all my tags at one time?
- No, you can print and reprint whichever ones you choose.
Why are stained items unacceptable?
- Our goal is to have the best quality items possible. We do our best to screen each item in order to provide you with a great shopping experience. We want shoppers to feel confident that purchasing an item from our sale will be as flawless as possible for gently worn clothing.
Why do you require wire hangers?
- All clothing must be on wire hangers. Wire hangers take up less room and move easier on the metal racks. Plastic hangers break easily, resulting in lost or unsold clothing. Metal hangers coated in plastic/vinyl are acceptable.
Where can I find metal hangers?
- Many dry-cleaners give away or sell them. They are also usually available at most Wal-Marts, discount and dollar stores. Many people ask their friends and family to save their dry-cleaning hangers throughout the year.
How do I hang my infant clothes on regular sized wire hangers?
- Insert the hanger through the bottom of the garment and it will usually fit fine. Please don’t bend the hangers.
- Use safety pins to attach items to hangers if necessary
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept cash and credit cards only. Checks will not be accepted. All sales are final.
Do my toys have to have batteries?
- Yes, we do require that all items requiring batteries have them provided. Your item will not sell if customers cannot see that it works.
Where are you located?
- Click here for driving directions. The Student Center is on the left across from the Main Building.
Do you allow vendor booths at your sale?
- No outside vendors or promotional booths allowed