Consign

Why should I consign with Market on the Mountain?

  • You decide how to price your items.
  • You earn 70% of the final selling price.
  • You don’t have to haggle with customers like you would in a yard sale.
  • We advertise for you. (Birmingham News, Facebook, signs, multiple blogs and websites)
  • You get to attend a private sale, before we open to the public.
  • We do all we can to help you do well, so we can do well.
  • Our sale is spacious, friendly, and organized.
  • We think you’ll find our consignment sale is less work than eBay, Craigslist, or consignment stores.
image
 

PLEASE NOTE - BEFORE YOU REGISTER BELOW

  • A non-refundable registration fee of $8 is to be paid online thru paypal during registration. Make sure you click the link in paypal to return to our site after payment is complete.  If you miss this, your registration will not go thru and you will have to contact us for assistance.
  • Each consignor must have a minimum of 10 accepted items to participate in the sale.
  • Consignors receive 70% of the final selling price on items sold. The remaining 30% goes to Mountaintots Christian Day School.
  • Please read all tagging and preparation instructions. We will not accept items that are not properly packaged, hung and tagged.

image

New Consignors

If you're a new consignor, you will need to register by clicking the following link. We'd also recommend you download the Consignor's Guide or you can scroll down to browse our online version of the guide.

CLICK HERE to REGISTER
image

Returning Consignors

If you've consigned with us before, register by clicking the link below. Feel free to download the Consignor's Guide or scroll down to read through the online guide if you need a refresher of our guidelines.

CLICK HERE to REGISTER
image

Consignor Guide

This is a downloadable guide for getting your things ready to consign at Market on the Mountain. You can download it by clicking below or you can scroll down to browse our online version of the guide.

DOWNLOAD GUIDE


Already Registered??? Click the link to log in to your account -->

Click Here to Log In



 

ONLINE CONSIGNOR GUIDE

Scroll Down for Topic List

Accepted & Not Accepted Items

Click Here

How to Prepare & Tag Your Inventory

Click Here

Helpful Hints

Click Here

Recall Information

Click Here

Check-In & Receiving Items

Click Here

Pick Up Unsold Items

Click Here